Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Careerscope

Lucky for you, Libra, you rule the zodiac's seventh house of relationships: people are your profession! You do best in a career that allows you to work with others — to need and be needed. You thrive on a team, or championing another's cause as an agent, broker, or representative. With your charm and diplomacy, few can say no to a Libra!

Libras love getting to know people, and you may have a mile-long contact list in your cell phone. This is your secret success weapon. Unlike other signs, you rarely shy away from an office party or networking event. You're in your element when "schmoozing," but you'll also go beyond the superficial and share informed opinions.

okay, looking to these two paragraphs above, I'agree with it. I do love to know and understand people's characteristics, I love making friends since I know it will gives me a lot of benefits in my future. Hmm I wrote it on here several months ago.

Ruled by beauty-loving Venus, many Libras work in the arts, or inside the beauty, fashion and design industries. Since you naturally understand balance, you could also work as an architect, graphic designer or engineer. You're sensitive to color, decor and proportion. Either way, a tasteful work environment is a must.

aaaaa, I always want to be a designer, haha fashion or graphic since I was 10! Gw agak menyayangkan kenapa gw harus jadi anak pemalas ga mau belajar gambar bareng Fira sama Odit pas jaman SMA haha, ngga jadi ngambil FSRD ITB deh ahirnya terdampar di SBM :p Well, bukan berarti gw menyesal karena pada akhirnya kuliah di SBM, sekarang gw merasa pintu untuk belajar design masih terbuka, ga ada kata telat untuk belajar, kalau gw mau, pasti gw bisa! Hal positifnya, gw bisa menerapkan segala lesson yang udah gw dapet di SBM untuk masa depan gw nantinya. Hmm liburan ini bikin gw semakin ingin belajar belajar dan belajar tentang creative industries!

Libra is the peacemaker sign; you hate conflict. You'll either avoid it by working in a harmonious environment, or you'll leap into the fray as a career as a social justice advocate, peace activist or even an attorney. As the sign of the scales, you're constantly weighing and measuring information, and can earn a reputation as a wise judge or a source of strong opinions.

yeah, I hate conflict. Tapi tipikal anak yang kalau udah terusik sedikit suka balik mengusik. Hmm. Should learn something from Redo, my friend at campus. What goes around comes around :)


*Nadyadevi.

btw, you can click here for the full article.

0 comments: