Monday, March 29, 2010

Fly Me to the Moon

Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On Jupiter and Mars

In other words, hold my hand
In other words, baby
kiss me

Fill my heart with song
and let me sing for evermore
you are all I long for
all I worship and adore

In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you

I really love this song, and believe it or not I got more than 12 versions of this song hahaha, starts from Frank Sinatra, Julie London, to Utada Hikaru and Westlife :P Yeah, you can call me freak, but this song is totally great, love love mukyaa :)

In several version, there is an intermezzo before the main lyrics, well you can listen to Nat King Cole, Tony Bennet and Utada Hikaru version;

Poets often use many words
to say a simple thing
But it takes thought, and time and rhyme
to make a poet sing.

With music and words
I'll be playin'
For you I have written a song.
To be sure that you'll know what I'm saying
I'll translate as I go along.

Sweet right? Hahhaa. I'm sorry this post is totally random, as random as my heart, my current feeling :| I'm looking for a happy life, do you mind?
Oh ya, this song reminds me of someone, I don't know whether I will be with him or not. To be honest, maybe it was my biggest mistake, I always put him on my future, that's why it feels so hard to move on, well that doesn't mean I'm not trying to find a more enjoyable life and move on.
Now, I just want to live my life as it is. Hmm. Yes, I'm looking for a happiness. I don't care what people say. It's my life, they don't have the right. When will all this stop? Only God knows :)

0 comments: