Saturday, July 18, 2009

banyak banget hal yang saling berbenturan di dunia ini, tapi aku yakin banget semuanya itu untuk saling melengkapi~

makanya aku selalu yakin gada yg sempurna di dunia ini kecuali Allah :)

ga ada orang yang bener2 sempurna, pastiiiii aja ada cacatnyaaa


lagu di soundtrack Mulan 2 ini oke banget.

dari introductionnya aja sudah sangat menggambarkan kalau dunia kita emang penuh dengan hal2 yang bertolak belakang!

i always feel Mulan's Soundtracks are give me a loooooooooooooooot of inspirations, especially to improve my personality, and be a brave girl :)
just like this song, Lesson Number One


Earth, Sky?

Day, Night!

Sound and Silence

Dark and Light


One, alone is not enough

You need both together

Winter, Summer

Moon and Sun

Lesson Number One


Like a Rock

You must be hard

Like an oak

You must be stand firm

Cut quick, like my blade

Think fast,

Unafraid


Like a Rock

I must be hard

Like an oak

I must be stand firm

Cut quick, like my blade

Think fast

Unafraid


Like a cloud

You are soft

Like bamboo

You'll bend in the wind

Creeping slow

You're at peace because you know

It's ok to be afraid


Like a cloud

I am soft

Like bamboo

I'll bend in the wind

Creeping slow

I'm at peace because I know

It's ok to be afraid


One, alone is not enough (One, alone is not enough)

We need both together (We need both together)

Winter, Summer, Moon and Sun (Winter, Summer, Moon and Sun)

Lesson Number One


Like a cloud (Like a Rock, huh huh)

You are soft (I must be hard huh huh)

Like bamboo (Like an oak, mmmah)

You'll bend in the wind (I must be stand firm, huh huh)

Creeping slow (Cut quick (whoosh), like my blade)

You're at peace because you know (Think fast, huh huh)



[Lesson Number One Lyrics on http://www.lyricsmania.com/]


0 comments: